If you didn’t get a chance to make it to the polls last week to cast your vote for POTUS, you’re in luck because a way better race starts today! That’s right, it’s time for you to vote for the Year’s Best Am!
This year we have four capable nominees who are sure to get you stoked out of your sacred underwear, and what’s even better is that this year YOUR VOTE COUNTS! The YBAm candidates are (in no particular order) Evan Smith, Jon Dickson, Julian Davidson, and Mark Suciu, and for the first time in YBAm history we’re using the online poll for 20% of the vote alongside the The Skateboard Mag, which will account for the remaining 80%. So think long and hard about who killed it the hardest in 2012 and cast your vote for Year’s Best Am!
Here the link to vote:
Felicitaciones a Yasser Calderon ganador de nuestro concurso.
Buenos trucos bro!